Help Us Provide Bicycles to Kids
Who Are We
What We Do
Our programs make this attainable by refurbishing bicycles that might otherwise end up in the Kootenai County landfill. Instead of becoming garbage the bikes are returned to people in North Idaho communities at low and often times no cost.
Why We Do What We Do
Some children in our community will never experience that feeling.
We believe that EVERY child should feel the wind on their face and the accomplishment of learning how to ride for the first time.
Sign Up for Email Updates
How You Can Help Us
Donate a Bicycle
- Donate your gently used bicycles to be re-cycled back into the community.
- Sponsor a bike – give cash to help us re-cycle a bicycle
Donate Your Time
- Can you spare a few hours of your time to help in the bicycle shop?
- Want to help with one of our bicycle education programs?
- To buy bicycle parts and pieces to fix donated bikes
- To purchase educational materials and/or provide program funding
How We Do What We Do
Bicycles are either sold at an affordable price, (based on a person’s ability to pay), given to children, and given at no cost to other community help organizations we partner with.
The bicycles that are sold provide funds to continue to provide free bicycles to children, free bicycle education classes, and free training on bicycle maintenance.
Consider donating the bicycles collecting dust in your garage, volunteer to help, or donations of cash are always accepted!
Meet The Team
Jamie Lynn Morgan
LCBC - 709 E Walnut Ave
709 E Walnut Ave., Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814
Open Saturday 12-4 PM Or by Appointment
PO Box 2691, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83816