You Provide Bicycles to Kids
424 E Wallace Avenue., Basement of the First Baptist Church, Enter from the Alleyway Doorway, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814
Open: Tuesday – Saturday 12-6 PM
PO Box 2691, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83816
You Help Us
With Your Donations
The programs your donations make possible are many! From refurbishing bicycles that might otherwise end up in the Kootenai County landfill, to returning those bicycles to people in the community at low and often times no cost, and making sure all riders know the rules of the road through our educational programs.
Without You This Isn't Possible
Some children in our community will never experience that feeling without your help.
EVERY child should feel the wind on their face and the accomplishment of learning how to ride for the first time and you make that possible!
Bikes 4 Kids Weekly News
You Help Us
- Your gently used bicycles are recycled back into the community.
- Your cash helps Sponsor a bike by providing the funds to re-cycle donated bicycles.
- Can you spare a few hours of your time to help in the bicycle shop?
- Want to help with one of our bicycle education programs?
- Cash you donate is used to buy bicycle parts and pieces to fix donated bikes
- Money received by you purchases educational materials and/or provides program funding
Your Bicycle Donations
Bicycles are either sold at an affordable price, (based on a person’s ability to pay), given to children, and given at no cost to other community help organizations LCBC partners with.
The bicycles that are sold provide funds to continue to provide free bicycles to children, free bicycle education classes, and free training on bicycle maintenance.
How You Put Smiles on Faces…
Donate the bicycles collecting dust in your garage, volunteer to help in the bicycle shop, donate cash, or add LCBC to your Will as a Legacy gift.
For More Information
Since March 2017
Total Bicycles Re-Homed
Kids Through Bicycle Rodeos
Bicycles Rescued From Landfill
Pounds Metal Recycled
Amazing Sponsors Who Help Put Kids on Bikes
Provides Bicycle Helmets
Service Club Supporters
Meet Your Staff & Volunteers
Jamie Lynn Morgan